When it comes to growing your business, it’s crucial to have solid legal counsel advising you based on experience and insight. Mintz Levin takes your business matters as seriously as you do because your business is our business. With practical business and legal acumen, we have represented US and international clients in thousands of public and private financings and mergers and acquisitions.
We have extensive experience in all stages of the capital-raising process, from start-up funding, to initial public offerings, to continuing debt and equity finance needs, including private placements and public offerings. We can advise you on how to keep your business healthy by working to structure solid licensing or partnership arrangements. When the time is right, we can also assist you with a merger or acquisition, starting with the initial structuring and negotiation through implementation and post closing.
- Over 165 completed mergers and acquisitions since 2010, with an aggregate deal value of over $17 billion
- Completed more than 65 public offerings since 2010, with an aggregate deal value of over $3.7 billion
- More than 200 completed venture capital transactions since 2010, with an aggregate deal value of over $1.8 billion
- More than 75 debt transactions since 2010, with an aggregate deal value over $5 billion
- Completed more than 35 licensing / collaboration transactions since 2010, with an aggregate deal value of approximately $5 billion
Areas of Focus